Round 1: This round was divided into two rounds, aptitude and online coding
Aptitude had both quantitative and technical aptitude questions. quantitative apti consists of basic questions based on time and distance, train and such. Technical aptitude had questions from various topics including Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, JS), OS, DBMS and others
Since it was in AMCAT make sure you are absolute about the answer before selecting the answer cuz you cannot go back once u click sumbit
Online programming round had 2 basic questions mine were
- list the prime numbers between 2 and given number
- given two strings find the extra character in first string
even if you cannot pass all test cases make sure your code compiles completely, they also give partial score based on implementation logic. This was also in amcat so time is of essence.
Round 2: Group Discussion
This was your typical GD there were about 10 students in each panel we had about 2 topics and 5-7min for each
Round 3: TECHNICAL cum HR
Here mainly my projects were discussed I had a project in IMAGE PROCESSING and a mini project in Angular I discussed in lengths about it and OOPS related topics were also discussed like:
Difference between Abstract class and Interface
How to create an object for abstract class
Explain some of the concepts I like in Java
Two basic program questions (Remove a given character in a String and given an array display its pyramid by added the two adjacent numbers i.e. i and i+1)
How I keep my self updated technology wise.
The HR questions were generic like:
Where do you see yourself in five years?
Why should we hire you?
Why choose caterpillar?
Are you willing to work in embedded system?
They went through all the points in my CV.
After I finished explaining my projects it was sort of like stress interview there were two members in the panel and they didn’t want the most optimized solution for the progs but just how I approach the program
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 1 (For EIE Stream Students)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.