Cashfree Payments Interview Experience SDE Internship (On-Campus)
On our campus, Cashfree Payments started its drive on 1st week of August 2022.
Round 1 (Coding Assessment): There were 2 coding questions and 10 MCQs.
- The questions were based on DSA.
- Questions were medium level.
- One question was based on the Stack, to reduce the string by removing K consecutive identical characters. My solution passed all the test cases.
- The second question was to find the minimum operations require to segregate all zeros at the end of the array. Only half of the test cases got passed.
- The 10 MCQs were based on concepts of Data Structures, SQL, puzzles, Comprehension, etc.
Round 2:(Technical- 1 hr ): First, the interviewer introduced himself and he asked me to introduce myself. After the introduction, he directly moved to the coding questions on hackerrank platform.
- Given the stream of numbers and were asked to find the Kth largest element after adding new numbers to that stream. First, I told him the naive approach with large time complexity and then optimized the approach and implemented the min heap to solve this problem and it passed all the test cases. I explained the algorithm and the time complexity. Reference link – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/kth-smallest-largest-element-in-unsorted-array/
- Find the length of the longest substring without repeating characters. Again, I started with the naive approach and then optimized the code using the sliding window algorithm and using the unordered map. Reference link – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/length-of-the-longest-substring-without-repeating-characters/
Round 3:(Technical – 1 hr 15 mins): Pure CS fundamental-related topics and projects. Firstly, he asked me to explain the last project that I mentioned in my resume and asked in depth about the technologies that I had used to build. Then, he moved ahead to the core subjects of Computer Science including OS, OOP, DBMS, and some SQL related.
Round 4:(Technical -20-25 mins): The interview started with an introduction and then he told me to explain all projects one by one and also discussed the technologies that I used. Then, we moved to my internship and freelancing and I explained those as well.
Round 5:(Technical – 20 mins): HR round and that too was eliminating round.
On the morning of 6th August, the result came that I have been selected. I was so happy and started celebrating.
Please Login to comment...