Parameters: This method accepts single parameter regexp which is required. It is used to pass the value to search for as a regular expression.
Regular expression (regexp): It is a particular syntax /pattern/modifiers; modifier sets the type. For example /GeeksforGeeks/i where “i” sets to case insensitive.
Note: Here g and i used for global and case-insensitive search respectively.
Example 1: This example describes the search of a regular expression.
- Before clicking on the button:
- After clicking on the button:
Example 2: This example describes the search of a regular expression.
- Before clicking on button
- After clicking on button:
- Scala | Case Class and Case Object
- How to use a switch case 'or' in PHP?
- Switch case in R
- PHP | Check if all characters are lower case
- case command in Linux with examples
- How to convert first letter of a string to upper case using jQuery ?
- How to change Input characters to Upper Case while typing using CSS/jQuery ?
- Golang Program to Show the Duplicate Case Error in Switch Statement
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.