Written Round 1:
Coding test on hacker rank.
There were 4 problems to be solved in 2h.
Q1. Max Sum Path: You are given a 2D array and an initial position in first row. You have to travel down to last row with max sum. Max. sum is calculated by adding current cell value in result. You can visit from a position (i,j) to (i+1,j-1), (i+1,j) and (i+1,j+1).
Round 2 (F2F): (Logical + Technical)
1. You have an array of characters ‘a’ and ‘b’. Sort the array.
2. You have an array of characters ‘a’, ‘b’ and ‘c’. Sort the array.
3. It takes 30 days to fill a laboratory dish with bacteria. If the size of the bacteria doubles each day, how long did it take for the bacteria to fill one half of dish?
4. Questions related to my project.
5. Questions related to java.
6. Test cases and requirements for Library management system (Design problem).
Round 3 (F2F): (Technical)
1. A function f2x () generate numbers 0 and 1 with equal probability Design a function f4x () that will generate 0,1,2,3 with equal probability.
2. A function f6x () generate numbers 1 to 6 with equal probability Design a function f12x () that will generate 1 to 12 with equal probability.
3. Question related to project.
Round 4 (F2F): (HR)
1. How was your day?
2. Where are you from?
3. Tell me 8 negative points about yourself.
4. 3 things you are passionate about.
5. Some general questions.
I am really thankful to GeeksforGeeks site and team because it helped me a lot.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.