Carwale Interview Experience (Off-Campus for SDE 1)
Recently I am interviewed for Carwale SDE-1 position in Navi Mumbai.
Written Round 1: (coding test on Hacker Rank)
There were 4 problems to be solved in 2h.
Skype Round 2: (Logical + Technical)
1. You have 100 doors in a row that are all initially closed. You make 100 passes by the doors starting with the first door every time.
The first time through you visit every door and toggle the door (if the door is closed, you open it, if it’s open, you close it).
The second time you only visit every 2nd door (door #2, #4, #6). The third time, every 3rd door (door #3, #6, #9), etc.
Until you only visit the 100th door.
Question: what state are the doors in after the last pass? Which are open which are closed?
2. What’s the fewest weights you have to measure any weight from 1 to 27?
3. What’s the fewest weights you need to balance any weight from 1 to 29?
4. Three boxes labelled as red, blue and mixed. These labels are incorrect.one box contains red balls and another box contains blue balls and remaining one box contains both red and blue balls. Pickup one ball from any box (U should pick up ball only once) and name the correct labels.
5. In an array all numbers are repeated except one. Find it.
F2F Round 3 : ( Technical)
1. A function f2x () generate numbers 0 and 1 with equal probability Design a function f4x () that will generate 0,1,2,3 with equal probability.
2. Find the smallest and second smallest element in an array.
3. Given an array A  and a number x, check for all pair in A  with sum as x.
4. Given an array A  and a number x, check for triplet in A  with sum as x.
5. In Fibonacci series print Fibonacci numbers with divisibility 2 (1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,…INT_MAX o/p -> 2,8,34,…)
F2F Round 4: ( Technical)
1. Project and Resume Discussion.
2. Questions about my previous company work.
3. Some General questions.
F2F Round 5: (HR)
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What is your passion and aspiration?
3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
4. What kind of work motivates you?
5. What was the toughest project you ever received? Problems faced in that. How you solved it.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.