A Plotly is a Python library that is used to design graphs, especially interactive graphs. It can plot various graphs and charts like histogram, barplot, boxplot, spreadplot, and many more. It is mainly used in data analysis as well as financial analysis. plotly is an interactive visualization library.
Carpet Contour Plot
A carpet contour plot is a graphical technique for representing a 3-dimensional surface by plotting constant z slices, called contours, on a 2-dimensional format. X and Y attributes are used to set the x and y coordinates. In case the value of x is missing then it will form a cheater plot. A and B attributes should be used to save the values of the parameter.
Syntax: plotly.graph_objects.Contourcarpet( a=None,b=None,xaxis=None, yaxis=None, z=None)
|a||Sets the x coordinates.|
|b||Sets the y coordinates.|
|xaxis||Sets a reference between this trace’s x coordinates and a 2D cartesian x axis. If “x” (the default value), the x coordinates refer to layout.xaxis. If “x2”, the x coordinates refer to layout.xaxis2|
|yaxis||Sets a reference between this trace’s y coordinates and a 2D cartesian y axis. If “y” (the default value), the y coordinates refer to layout.yaxis. If “y2”, the y coordinates refer to layout.yaxis2|
|z||Sets the z data.|
In plotly, contours can be added by using the go.Contourcarpet() method of graph_object class. Contours should be added in such a way that the graph body should be in the proper segment.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Carpet Plots using Plotly in Python
- Contour Plots using Plotly in Python
- Contour Plot using Matplotlib - Python
- Python | Sierpinski Carpet
- Plot Live Graphs using Python Dash and Plotly
- Scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- Pie plot using Plotly in Python
- Box Plot using Plotly in Python
- How to Create Stacked area plot using Plotly in Python?
- 3D scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- 3D Scatter Plot using graph_objects Class in Plotly-Python
- Sunburst Plot using Plotly in Python
- Parallel Coordinates Plot using Plotly in Python
- Ternary contours Plot using Plotly in Python
- 3D Contour Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Contour Detection with Custom Seeds using Python - OpenCV
- Box plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- Scatter plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- Sunburst Plot using graph_objects class in plotly
- Matplotlib.axes.Axes.contour() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.