Capgemini Tech Challenge is offering to all (Fresher as well as experience) an array of challenges to match their skill set across multiple levels. Tech challenge is designed to identify the best techies across multiple campuses and professionals.
- Adobe AEM
- Informatica IDQ
- Java Full Stack
- Penetration Testing
- SFDC Lightning
- Campus Challenge
As I have participated in the Campus challenge in 2019 And Coding, so I am giving all details about those categories only. Campus Challenge is only for students and fresher, although professionals can participate they will not be considered in the finale.
It is a mix of technical and aptitude questions in Level 1 followed by a coding challenge in level 2 and level 3. Each level was 2 attempts.
- Level 1: This is the screening phase consists of 25 MCQ questions. Each question carrying 4 marks. The time limit for this level was 30 min and no negative marking. The cut of this round was 40. Questions are mixed up with aptitude and technical questions and the Question difficulty level was moderate.
- Level 2: It is an online coding hackathon round, one question will be provided containing 10 hidden test cases. The time limit for this level was 3 hrs. The question difficulty level was high. Only 10% participant was able to crack this round. Again 40 marks required for qualifying next round.
- Level 3: It was similar to level 2 but the question difficulty level was easy.
- Level 4: After combining all levels obtained marks, 5 participants were called for level 4 onsite coding hackathon only for campus challenge. It is similar to level 2 & 3. The question difficulty level was very high. On onsite we have 12 hrs. To submit the solution to a given problem.
A total of 55 participants called from all categories in the finale. Other qualified participants also take the contest online.
Team Hackathon: Along with individual contests we have participated in a group contest. All 55 precipitant is divided into 11 groups to solve a real-life problem on a particular topic. The group topic was “water leakage and recycling”. The time limit was 24 hours.
The facilities provided by Capgemini:
- Flight tickets or car as per candidate choice.
- Pick-up and drop was provided from Pune airport to Capgemini campus and vice versa
- Accommodation in a luxurious hotel within the campus.
- Lots of snacks and delicious meal arranged by them.
Prizes: They have provided lots of attractive goodies to each participant.
- Notebook & Pen
- Coffee Mug
- Stickers and cool badges
Cash Prize for Group Contest: Winner Team: 3Lakhs rupees. For the individual contests, the winner cash prize worth Rs. 30,000/- and for runner-up Rs. 20,000/-
And many more, for details please visit the below link: https://techchallenge.in.capgemini.com/techchallenge/prizes
Placement: In the finale, we fresher are called by an HR in the room, and he gives us an introductory speech about Capgemini and Placement. Its already one and half year over I didn’t get any call from HR regarding placement.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.