Round 1:Online Test
This round consist of aptitude, logical and verbal had to be cleared separately.Each round have section cut-off, the aptitude section contain question form basically (Number System, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Calendar and Data Interpretation) the question were easy you have to just analyse the question and choose the correct option and there was no negative marking, Along with there were also a paragraph writing section also, in which there was negative marking on the issues of how many times you press the backspace and delete button, whether your word limit is in desired range or not.The student who clear this round will go for second round(Pseudo Code).
Round 2:Pseudo Code
This was a round of pseudo code which consist of 30 questions with 30 minutes.The question were a little bit tough the candidate should be fast in code execution.Questions were generally from recursion, iterations and data structures.
Round 3:Technical Interview
In this round the interviewer was generally asked from my internship experience(what project you made in internship, how you make solution, what was your approach, which language you uses for coding and why ?), project(how beneficial this project in real time application, approach towards solving your problem, Is this a team project).
after that the interviewer asked me some question from C and C++ as I written in my resume the question were normally from inheritance, object and class, inline function.After that Interviewer asked me with SQL and Software Engineering, And after that some question related with Data Structure(coding).My suggestion is to be calm, be honest and focus on what the interviewer wants to listen in answer this will increase your chance of getting hired.
Round 4:HR Interview
This round goes till 4:30 a.m. in the morning and i was called at 2:00 a.m., This round was not too hard the interviewer cross checks my academics marks that weather its satisfying criteria or not(60% throughout academic carrier).After that he asked me-
2-Any problem related to location ?
3-Any problem in signing with 2 year Service Agreement with Capgemini?
approx with 2600 students 135 were selected and I am happy to be one of those.
I hope this was of some benefit for you. I also thanks GeeksforGeeks for providing such a knowledgeable platform.
Best Of Luck !
- Capgemini Placement Experience - Senior Analyst
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018- Senior Analyst
- Capgemini Interview Experience for Test Analyst/Cloud Technology
- Capgemini Placement Process
- Capgemini Recruitment Process
- Capgemini Virtual Hiring (New process) | 2021 Batch
- Capgemini On Campus Placement Experience
- Citi Bank Interview Experience for Analyst (On-Campus Placement)
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2017
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 2
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2+ Experience)
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Full-Time Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.