Capgemini visited our campus for selection process in August and there were 4 rounds of selection process. Below I have described each round in a detailed manner.
Round 1: Aptitude and Essay Writing
This was an online exam where we had to solve 30 questions (Quantitative and Logical Reasoning) in 45 minutes. The questions are of moderate difficulty, this is followed by an essay writing round where we have to write on a given topic in 200 words in about 15 minutes (Tip- do not use the backspace a lot, negative marks for that and grammar is important). More than 200 students appeared for this round,
60 were selected .
Round 2: Computer Science Questions
This was also an online round where we had to solve 25 questions of computer science course in 40 mintues. Questions were from DS, Algo, DBMS.
33 students were selected in this round
Round 3: Technical Interview
In this round, based on our skills, we were either asked questions about Data Science or about Development. I was asked questions on DBMS.
Example – Write a SQL query to inner join two tables.
There were also questions asked about my projects.
Some example questions –
- What is an API?
- Difference between SQL and NoSQL databases?
- DDL and DML queries.
Round 4 – HR Interview
In this final round, I was asked why I want to join Capgemini, what are my strengths and weaknesses etc .
15 students were selected from our college.
Hope this helps the upcoming batches.
- Capgemini Placement Experience - Senior Analyst
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (Off-Campus) - 2020
- Capgemini Interview Experience (Off-Campus 2020)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus ,2019)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Full-Time Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Placement Process
- Capgemini Placement Process for Analyst
- Capgemini Interview Experience
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 2
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- HSBC Campus Placement Experience
- Perfios Campus Placement Experience
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 5
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 6
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.