Capgemini Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Company – Capgemini (Virtual Interview)
Job Profile – Senior Analyst
- All branches B.Tech/DD, M.Tech
- Minimum 60% in Academics(X, XII)
- Minimum 6 CGPA with no active backlog
- Maximum 1 year Education gap between XII and B.Tech 1st year
Location – PAN India
Total number of Rounds – There is a total of 3 rounds, And each one is an elimination round.
Round 1(Online Test):
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Time Duration – 25 Minute
- Total Questions – 25
- There are two sub-sections: Data Structure(10 Question), Algorithms(15 Question)
- Only those who cleared PsuedoCode were able to attempt this
- Difficulty Level – Hard(Most of my friends got eliminated after this)
- Time Duration – 30 Minute
- Total Questions – 30
3. Game-Based Aptitude: Only those who cleared verbal were able to attempt this. In this round, we got 4 games and have to solve some Challenges while maintaining speed and accuracy. The demo of the Games shown to us before the game starts. There was a time Limit for each game and you have to complete as much level as you can. The difficulty level of the game increases with Increasing level. I got
- Deductive Logical Thinking (6 Minute)
- Inductive Logical Thinking (6 Minute)
- Grid Challenge (9 Minute)
- Motion Challenge (6 Minute)
4. Behavioural Test: Everyone who attempted Game-Bases round were able to attempt this. There are 100 questions with no time limit. Try to be honest with questions.
Round 2(Technical Interview): There were 56 Students. Even if you completed all four sections of the online test, it is not guaranteed that you will receive an invitation for a technical interview because they eliminated students after the Game-based round also. Time Duration – 20 Minutes
The following questions have been asked
- Introduce Yourself
- Explain your projects
- What is cursor?
- What is Trigger
- How to get current date and time using SQL.
- Difference between Overloading and Overriding
- What are storage classes in C++?
- Being from the Non-CSE branch why are you willing to join an IT company?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 2 years?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Why do you want to join Capgemini?
- Are you comfortable with relocation?
- Are you comfortable with working in shifts?
- Do you have any Questions for me?
Round 3(HR Interview): After about 30 minutes of the technical interview, I got an invitation for an HR Interview. Time Duration – 8-10 Minute. As the interview starts Interviewer told me to show my college id card.
Following Questions have been asked
- Tell me about yourself, your projects, and your Internships.
- Tell me about a situation where you ran out of time and how did you manage.
- Tell me about a situation where you thought creatively and come to a solution.
- Are you comfortable with relocation?
- Are you comfortable working with shifts?
- Do you have any education gap?
- Do you have any active Backlogs?
Total number of selection – 23
The final piece of advice:
- The online test and both interviews were on an easy to moderate level.
- Keep your basics strong of Data Structure, OOPs, and SQL.
- The interviewer focuses on whatever written in the Resume, so try to be honest with it.
- Try to be confident and interacting during the interview. You can move the direction of the interview according to you.
- Do your research about the company. Like its history, what the company does, which technology it uses etc.
- Always ask questions when the interviewer asks “Do you have any questions for me?”
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.