Capgemini Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
There were basically two rounds for the virtual hiring process.
- Verbal Ability + Gaming Based Section
- Techincal + HR Round (Together)
Round 1(Written Test): The written test was conducted via the superset platform.
- Everything was communicated from their end.
The verbal ability round consisted of 30 MCQ’s which include comprehensions, closets, and related to speech mostly.
- The duration of this section is 30 min. And you can only get to give the gaming round if you score above the cutoff marks or else you will be eliminated from here only, and will not be allowed to sit for the gaming round.
- The level of questions was easy-medium and doable.
- After clearing this, I got the gaming-based round link-activated, it had 4 sections naming Switch challenge, Digit challenge, Motion challenge, Grid challenge.
- The duration was around 7-9 minutes for each of the individual sections. (Do practice the type of question via any website before taking the exam, that will really improve the speed of yours during the assignment).
- Yes, After clearing this round I got the interview scheduled 2 weeks later.
Round 2 (TR + HR): I joined the meeting with my assigned time, and the interviewer was very nice, he made me comfortable and talked normally to me for 2-3 minutes. After that’s he asked me shall we start, I answered yes.
These were the following questions asked to me, luckily they didn’t ask me any technical questions.
- Tell me about yourself
- Just briefly explain your projects (He didn’t ask any cross-questions about it)
- What are your strength and weakness.
- Will you be able to reallocate.
- Are you okay with night shifts.
- Do you have any questions for me, I am done.
I did ask him some company-related queries and then the interview got over.
After 2 days from the completion of our interviews, they sent the final list of selected students for the analyst role.
And my name was present there 🙂
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...