Capgemini Interview Experience for Software Analyst A4 | Off-Campus 2021
Each round was an elimination round and all rounds were conducted in online mode.
- 25 ques 25 min
- output type, bitwise and logical operators, complexity, general technical objective
- 30 ques 30 min
- comprehension, jumbled sentences, find the error, fill blanks, indirect speech
- 4 games
- 5-6 min each
- Tutorials of each game will be given.
- These will be easy questions based on behavior.
- MCQ type
Round 2: Interview 1
- Duration: 20-25 min
- Give a brief introduction about yourself
- Where are you located? Ready to relocate?
- What if you are given a different location?
- Are any certification courses done during BTech?
- What technologies you have worked on?
- What if In the company you might not get the technology of your interest?
- Can you explain one of your projects?
- What database you are aware of? what is the difference between them?
- Why Capgemini? Why not another company?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Why should I hire you?
- What package you are expecting?
- Do you have any questions for me?
The interviewer was friendly and it was more of a conversation.
Round 3: Interview 2
- 5 to 10min
- Give me a brief introduction about you?
- Tell me about your family?
- Are you okay with relocation?
- Are you okay with the service agreement and the package?
- Questions like how would you handle if in the same situation?
Final verdict: Selected
TIP: Be thorough with whatever you mention in your resume and revise your basics.
For reference you can go through this link for interview preparation :
ALL THE BEST