Capgemini Interview Experience for Analyst
Written Exam: It consists of 4 Sections.
First: Data Structures and pseudo code. To clear this round you have to have your basics clear. Form data structures most questions form trees and graphs( Preorder, Inorder, Postorder, BFS in graphs, adjacency matrix, Degree of graphs, etc) along with stacks and queue basic operations.
For pseudo code be clear with loops and all types of operators like logical and bitwise.
Second: English Based MCQs ( Direct-Indirect, passive voice, jumbled sentence, finding the errors, reading passages) Don’t ignore this section as it is most tough among all the sections.
Third: Game-based aptitude.
Behavioral round: Non-elimination.
Interview Experience: Both HR and TR were combined.
- Third-year mini project
- Fourth-year project
- Primary key
- Foreign key
- Difference between c and c++
- Are you ready to relocate
- Are you ready for the rotational shift
- Are you ready to learn new technologies
- Family background.
- If you are applying for Capgemini you have to keep lots of patience as their recruitment process takes too long.
- I got the exam link one month after applying for the job and the interview schedule one month after the written exam results. So keep patience and apply to other jobs as well in this waiting time.