Capgemini Interview Experience for Analyst (On-Campus)
Recruitment Process: Capgemini conducts 3-4 rounds to select fresher as Analysts/senior Analysts in their organization.
- Aptitude test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
- Academic Criteria: 65 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of the interview
Round 1: Written Round:
Capgemini has entirely revised its 2022 selection process. They have removed the two main sections of aptitude and logic from their placement process and introduced some new sections. Now there are a total of 4 sections in Capgemini Placement Papers 2022. They are as follows:
- Pseudo Code
- English Communication test
- Aptitude test(game-based)
- Behavioral Competency Test
- Aptitude Games
- Capgemini Paper Pattern And Curriculum 2022
- Pseudo Code 30 questions 30 mins Medium
- English Communication Test 30 30 mins Medium
- Game-based Aptitude Test 4 games out of 24 20-24 mins High
- Behavioral Competency Test 100 20 mins approx High
Tips: Attempt questions very carefully as each round is an elimination round.
- The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. There is a fixed rule for which questions will be asked in this round, you can expect questions on any topic depending on the panel. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics.
- You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts, and a programming language of your choice.
- They also ask questions from the resume.
- In this round, the interviewers mainly focus on
- Your technical Knowledge
- Projects that are undertaken by you
- What is the use of DBMS?
- What do you mean by Database?
- What is oops, encapsulation, method overloading, and overriding
- What is the double-linked list and where it is used?
- What are Deadlock and its prevention?