Capgemini Interview Experience for Analyst | On-Campus 2021
Capgemini had visited our campus during the month of October 2021. The entire selection process was conducted on Superset platform.
First, we had to register ourselves on the superset platform. Then, we were shortlisted according to our resume. Eventually, we got the online test link after a few days. The test consisted of three sections: English, Gamified Aptitude and Behavioral Competency Test.
- In the English section, there were questions on synonyms & antonyms, prepositions, reading comprehension, grammatical errors, etc. This was an elimination round and was of 20 minutes.
- The Gamified Aptitude section had four types of questions. This was again an elimination round. The level of the questions keep increasing as you advance through the rounds.
- Motion Challenge: You have to move a given ball into the hole by clearing all the obstacles in the path. You have to do it in the minimum possible steps.
- Inductive Logical Thinking: The grids in the question follow a certain rule. You have to find out the two grids from the answer set which follow the same rules as the ones in the question.
- Deductive Logical Thinking: There is an N*N matrix that contains N symbols. Each column must have all the symbols and no symbol should be repeated.
- Grid Challenge: This challenge checks your concentration and memory. First, you will see lots of circles on the screen along with certain colored circles in a specific order. You have to remember the positions of the colored circles as the slide will disappear within a few seconds. On the next screen, you will have to point the location of the colored circles in the same order as they had appeared earlier.
- The behavioral competency round is not an elimination round. It is just to check the candidate’s personality. You”ll have to mark 100 questions in 20 minutes time.
After the online test was conducted, we got our results and within a few days, our interview (Technical + HR) was scheduled on the superset platform. The following questions were asked in the interview:
- Tell me about yourself
- Tell me about your project
- How to print the table of a given number using C-language
- What is a function
- What is an array and how it is different from a structure
- Being from a core background, why do you want to join an IT company
- What do you know about Capgemini
I was able to answer all the questions with proper explanations, but unfortunately I was not selected.