Capgemini Interview Experience for Analyst (On-Campus)
Hello geeks! I would like to share my Capgemini interview experience.
First of all, we were asked to register on the Superset platform. Eligible candidates were invited to take up the assessment test. The test consisted of 4 sections:-
- (a) CSE Fundamentals:- Questions majorly on data structures, OOPs concepts, CN, DBMS, etc.
- (b) English assessment:- Paragraphs, complete the sentences, error detection, and correction, etc.
- (c) Pseudocode round
- (d) Game round:- Fun games which were testing cognitive abilities of the candidate.
Please take a very serious note that each round was an elimination round. Some students got eliminated in each of these rounds. After a few days, list of shortlisted candidates was out and I was shortlisted for the interviews.
- The interview started before the scheduled time. We greeted each other and introduced ourselves. Then he asked about my projects and internships. I answered accordingly.
- He moved on to Java. He asked difference between C++ and Java, static keyword, JVM, errors and exceptions, finally and finalized keyword.
- Then he asked some general questions like where do you want to see yourself after 5 years, strengths and weaknesses, and a situational-based question which was like what action would you take if your teammates are not willing to work for a project. I answered satisfactorily.
This was all for the interview round. The same day results were announced and I was selected for the role!
- Prepare well for assessment round. Questions were not that easy and elimination factor was also present.
- Interview is pretty easy. If you clear assessment round, your 90% job is done.
- Be calm and grab that offer!!!