Round 1: Capgemini visited our campus in August 2018. All BTech branches were allowed having 60% and higher marks (no active backlog). No gap in education between classes 10th and 11th, and maximum one year gap after 12th were allowed. The first round was online. It can be divided in two tests- the first test was aptitude(moderate- 45 minutes) and essay writing. Aptitude consisted of quantitative and verbal sections. Those who cleared it, for them within 30 minutes the second test(moderate-25 minutes) was conducted. It had technical MCQs, mostly from C output and data structures. On an average you will require a speed of 50-60 seconds per question for this online round.
Round 2: This was the technical interview round for the shortlisted students after the online tests.For me it started with the ignitor ‘tell me about yourself’ question. Further, most of the questions were from the projects done. After that a question on DBMS joins was asked. At last I was asked – if after getting trained I am not provided work for 2 months, how will I react? So, some HR questions were also popped. The interviewer was friendly. I felt she got impressed by my way of explanation. Around 50 students were shortlisted after this round.
Round 3:This was the last round, the HR round. It had general HR questions like why do you want to join this company? It basically tested the communication skills.
At the end, the results were announced. All those who had reached the HR round were selected. ? There were some selections from core branches like ME, EE and CE too. I want to thank geeksforgeeks for being the constant platform to code and develop technical concepts.?
- Capgemini Placement Experience - Senior Analyst
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Full-Time Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Placement Process for Analyst
- Capgemini Interview Experience
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 2
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2020
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (Off-Campus) - 2020
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2017
- Capgemini Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Capgemini Interview Experience (Off-Campus 2020)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus ,2019)
- Arcesium Senior SE Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.