This month capegemini came to our campus for campus recruitment process, Three rounds were conducted by them for all the students who fulfill the eligibility criteria of 60% throughout that is in current degree (CSE/IT/ECE), 10th and 12th for 2020 pass-outs batch.
Round 1: The first round was online test which consists of questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Essay Writing.
Round 2: The second round was online test (Pseudo Code Round) consists of some data structures questions and some pseudo codes.
Round 3: The third and final round was the Technical and HR interview.
During Technical interview the interviewer asked me several questions related to my projects, concepts of java like OOP’s, then i was asked to give real life examples for the implementation of OOP’s concepts, coding questions like Fibonacci series, efficient code for prime number and some more basic coding questions. The main focus of interviewer was on how I am answering the questions and if i am confident on my answers or not and then i was asked about the technology on which I am comfortable working on.
During HR interview the interviewer asked me some questions like,
- Firstly introduce yourself.
- Why Capegemini ?
- Why should we hire you ?
- Some of my projects ?
- About my hobbies.
Overall it was a great experience, in the end when the results were declared i was so nervous but when i saw my name in selected students list i was so happy. Thank you geeksforgeeks for all the help that i get from your article’s and courses.
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus)
- Oyo Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
- OYO Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019 for SDE-1
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
- Oyo Interview Experience SDE - On campus 2019
- Teradata Campus Interview Experience 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE-1) 2019
- Sandvine FTE Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus)
- Libsys Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus)
- Topper Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Accenture Interview Experience (On campus) 2019
- Amazon Interview experience (Off-Campus 2019)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE-1 (On-Campus 2019)
- Qualcomm On-Campus Interview Experience(2019)
- Accenture Interview Experience(On-Campus 2019)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Traveloka Interview Experience | On -Campus 2019
- Samsung R&D Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.