This month capegemini came to our campus for campus recruitment process, Three rounds were conducted by them for all the students who fulfill the eligibility criteria of 60% throughout that is in current degree (CSE/IT/ECE), 10th and 12th for 2020 pass-outs batch.
Round 1: The first round was online test which consists of questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Essay Writing.
Round 2: The second round was online test (Pseudo Code Round) consists of some data structures questions and some pseudo codes.
Round 3: The third and final round was the Technical and HR interview.
During Technical interview the interviewer asked me several questions related to my projects, concepts of java like OOP’s, then i was asked to give real life examples for the implementation of OOP’s concepts, coding questions like Fibonacci series, efficient code for prime number and some more basic coding questions. The main focus of interviewer was on how I am answering the questions and if i am confident on my answers or not and then i was asked about the technology on which I am comfortable working on.
During HR interview the interviewer asked me some questions like,
- Firstly introduce yourself.
- Why Capegemini ?
- Why should we hire you ?
- Some of my projects ?
- About my hobbies.
Overall it was a great experience, in the end when the results were declared i was so nervous but when i saw my name in selected students list i was so happy. Thank you geeksforgeeks for all the help that i get from your article’s and courses.
- PwC Interview Experience for Cyber Security | On-Campus 2019
- D. E. Shaw interview experience for internship (On Campus 2018-2019)
- eQ Technologic Interview Experience 2019 | On-Campus
- Citrix Interview Experience (On Campus 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE-1) 2019
- Alef Mobitech (On Campus) 2019 Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview experience (Off-Campus 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus-2019)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship (Hyderabad)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Internship For IDC
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (TECH - SET GO ) | Off-Campus Internship
- Amazon Interview Experience March 2019 (Off-Campus -Cloud Associate 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Mountain Trail Foods Pvt Ltd (ChaiPoint) Interview Experience (Campus - March 2019)
- Wipro Interview Experience (Off-Campus 2019)
- Grofers Interview Experience for SDE-1 off campus - May 2019
- Bitwise Interview Experience ( Off-Campus 2019 )
- Nagarro Interview Experience 2019| Pool Campus (Trainee, Technology)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | On campus-2019 july
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.