Given a sentence, task is to remove spaces from the sentence and rewrite in Camel case. It is a style of writing where we don’t have spaces and all words begin with capital letters.
Input : I got intern at geeksforgeeks Output : IGotInternAtGeeksforgeeks Input : Here comes the garden Output : HereComesTheGarden
Simple solution: First method is to traverse sentence and one by one remove spaces by moving subsequent characters one position back and changing case of first character to capital. It takes O(n*n) time.
Efficient solution : We traverse given string, while traversing we copy non space character to result and whenever we encounter space, we ignore it and change next letter to capital.
Below is code implementation
This article is contributed by Himanshu Ranjan. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Check a given sentence for a given set of simple grammer rules
- Lower case to upper case - An interesting fact
- String in Switch Case in Java
- Convert characters of a string to opposite case
- Case conversion (Lower to Upper and Vice Versa) of a string using BitWise operators in C/C++
- Toggle case of a string using Bitwise Operators
- Calculate the difficulty of a sentence
- Permute a string by changing case
- Sentence Palindrome (Palindrome after removing spaces, dots, .. etc)
- Remove all the palindromic words from the given sentence
- Sums of ASCII values of each word in a sentence
- Convert the ASCII value sentence to its equivalent string
- Snake case of a given sentence
- Print given sentence into its equivalent ASCII form
- Java program to swap first and last characters of words in a sentence
- Java program to count the characters in each word in a given sentence
- gOOGLE cASE of a given sentence
- Convert a sentence into its equivalent mobile numeric keypad sequence
- Program for length of the longest word in a sentence
- Count palindrome words in a sentence
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.