Given a sentence, task is to remove spaces from the sentence and rewrite in Camel case. It is a style of writing where we don’t have spaces and all words begin with capital letters.
Input : I got intern at geeksforgeeks Output : IGotInternAtGeeksforgeeks Input : Here comes the garden Output : HereComesTheGarden
Simple solution: First method is to traverse sentence and one by one remove spaces by moving subsequent characters one position back and changing case of first character to capital. It takes O(n*n) time.
Efficient solution : We traverse given string, while traversing we copy non space character to result and whenever we encounter space, we ignore it and change next letter to capital.
Below is code implementation
This article is contributed by Himanshu Ranjan. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Sentence Case of a given Camel cased string
- Snake case of a given sentence
- gOOGLE cASE of a given sentence
- Lower case to upper case - An interesting fact
- Calculate the difficulty of a sentence
- Split a sentence into words in C++
- Reverse the Sentence using Stack
- Count palindrome words in a sentence
- Remove all the palindromic words from the given sentence
- Program for length of the longest word in a sentence
- Program to replace a word with asterisks in a sentence
- Print longest palindrome word in a sentence
- Check a given sentence for a given set of simple grammer rules
- Convert the ASCII value sentence to its equivalent string
- Sums of ASCII values of each word in a sentence
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.