Round 1: Two easy level coding questions of arrays and string were asked with 50 easy aptitude questions which have to be completed in half an hour.
Round 2: Round 2 was technical round in which the questions of resume was asked and the round goes on with the projects I mentioned in my resume. So please do not add fake projects . The interviewer has also cleared the stage you are in . You cannot fool him/her . After that, he gave me 2 programming questions . One was to find the nearest palindrome number of the given number and other was to reverse a linked list in given parts. He told me to tell me the approach rather than writing the whole code . He also provide me hints and asked for having some chocolates that were lying on the table.
Round 3: Round 3 was the HR round in which basic questions like describe yourself, describe the place where you live, tell me about your family, your weakness and Why should we hire only you amongst other candidates like questions were asked.
- Calsoft Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Calsoft Interview Experience Pool-Campus
- Fab.com Pune Interview Experience
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- Druva Interview Experience, Pune
- Symantec Interview Experience Pune
- LeftRightMind(LRM) Pune Interview Experience
- Druva Pune Interview Experience
- TCS Digital Interview Experience Pune 2019
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience - Internship
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience Pune 2018
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience | Analytics Engineer
- Hitachi Consultancy Interview Experience Pune 2019
- Schlumberger (PITC) Pune Interview Experience - Internship
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | (Off Campus for Associate Developer) [Pune]
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Fab.com Pune Interview | Set 2
- Persistent Pune Interview Questions
- Nvidia Interview | Set 2 (On Campus for R & D Team, Pune)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.