The selection procedure comprised of 5 rounds.
Round 1: Apti Round and Basic Coding Knowledge Round – Constituted of MCQ type questions.
Round 2: Machine Round :- Here you will be asked to solve 3 programming questions- In this round if you can create completely error less solution for all the three questions then you can directly join the Company as a Development Engineer in the Fresher Level. If you clear 2 questions then QA Designation.
In my case what I have seen is that, you need to have sound knowledge about the commonly used packages and libraries. Your code might run on a normal compiler that we use in our machine, but that very code might not run on their machine. This is because all the libraries are not present in every programming language option. Initially I chose Java 1.7, there I found that java.io. package was missing. So I tried to change it to Java 1.8 and try. But while toggling from one version of Java to the other version, my entire code that I have written on the screen got deleted and did not get back those code and was forced to retype my code. So I spent double time here. The Code was around 100-120 lines. After toggling that, I got that java.io package and my code ran on that. On the other hand one should also know that Scanner class under util package can also be used for taking user input just like BufferedReader class in java.io.
I think they use this special compilers to tests someone.
So main points that you need to keep in mind before appearing in the Machine Round are:-
- Keep in mind alternate classes, methods, packages for performing a certain task.
- Before toggling from one version of language copy the entire code that you have written.
Round 3: First Round Technical Interview- Here in my case I was asked to explain the coding and it’s workflows and fundamental coding related questions were asked.
Round 5: HR Interview.
- Calsoft Interview Experience (Pune)
- Calsoft Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.