Caller ID Lookup using Python
In this article, we are going to see how we get Caller Id information using numverify API. Numverify offers a powerful tool to deliver phone number validation and information lookup in portable JSON format by Just making a request using a simple URL.
For the following program to work you must have an API key and to get one simply Click here.
- bs4: Beautiful Soup(bs4) is a Python library for pulling data out of HTML and XML files. This module does not come built-in with Python. To install, type the following command in your terminal.
pip install bs4
- requests: Request allows you to send HTTP/1.1 requests extremely easily. This module also does not come built-in with Python. To install, type the following command in your terminal.
pip install requests
- Import module
- Make a function for GET request
- Pass the URL with existing API key, mobile number, and country code
- Now retrieve the caller id information
“country_name”:”India (Republic of)”,
“carrier”:”Aircel Cellular Ltd”,