Did you ever want to call a code/website that belongs to the parent window, and that too from the child window? Well, some good news for new. You will be able to do your desired job. The window will get opened by using the iframe, and the communication could be done with the parent window from the child window.
To call a parent window function, use the following syntax and also refer to the code given below.
<a onclick="parent.abc();" href="#" > Call the parent window here </a>
- HTML | DOM Window parent Property
- Difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference
- How to call PHP function on the click of a Button ?
- p5.js | parent() Function
- How to remove error Call to undefined function curl_init()?
- How to call functions after previous function is completed in jQuery ?
- Python - Call function from another function
- Web Window API | Window scrollbars property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.