To get the number of days between two dates, we can calculate the number of days from the beginning 0/0/0000 to the first date and the second date and compute their difference.
Input: 2020-04-27 23:35:00, 2018-5-12 12:43:23 Output: 716 days, 10 hours, 51 minutes, 37 seconds Input: 2014-02-25 05:50:20, 2003-12-13 21:42:12 Output: 3726 days, 8 hours, 8 minutes, 8 seconds
To calculate the time difference, we can calculate hours2-hours1, minutes2-minutes1, seconds2-seconds1, and perform some operations (shown in the code from line 65 to line 80) to avoid negative values.
716 days, 10 hours, 51 minutes, 37 seconds
- Program to find the number of days between two dates in PHP
- Return all dates between two dates in an array in PHP
- time.Hours() Function in Golang With Examples
- time.Seconds() Function in Golang With Examples
- time.Minutes() Function in Golang With Examples
- How to add 24 hours to a unix timestamp in php?
- How to calculate the difference between two dates in PHP?
- How to get the current date and time in seconds?
- How to reload page after specific seconds in jQuery ?
- Comparing two dates in PHP
- Compare Dates in Java
- How to get highcharts dates in the x-axis ?
- How to add days to $Date in PHP?
- Difference between var keyword and short declaration operator in Golang
- Different ways to concatenate two strings in Golang
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.