I recently gave interview for Cadence, for Member Technical Staff position. Total Work Experience – 2.5 year.
1) How to limit the scope of a variable -> I explained about static
2) what is linked list, implement using array and linked list (which is better single or doubly? ) and space and runtime complexities of push() and pop().
3) In a directed graph how can you find a cycle? is it possible to find using BFS, why BFS is preferred over DFS.
Face to Face
Round 1 :
1) Automata basic questions (i din remember automata.. the guy helped me in this one)
make a State diagram for a*b*c expression.
2) convert it into deterministic diagram
3) state diagram for a[POW(n)]b[POW(n)]c (use of counter is required)
4) n jobs are given , their dependency list is given how will you schedule them ? (I explained using modified BFS)
5)If a graph DS is given, how will you dump that into memory and retrieve it again ?
Round 2 :
1) Write code for string reversal.
2) Write code for linked list implementation. push and pop
3) Puzzle – 23 coins are given and two player are there. anyone can pick 1 to 4 coins at a time.
One who picks the last coin wins.. Find algo for it.
Round 3 :
1) In a project, i have an api which takes some parameters and returns a string.
How will you handle the memory allocation done inside this API ? – Ans is you make it static.
2) Puzzle – two ropes are given. each burn in 60 mins. how to count 45 mins from it.
1) General questions about my current work and projects done with the senior manager.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Cadence Interview Experience | Set 2
- Cadence Interview | (Off-campus 6 years experience)
- Cadence Interview Experience | Set 3 (For 6 Years Experienced)
- Cadence Interview Experience | Software Developer C++
- Cadence interview Experience | Software Development Engineer
- GE India Interview Questions
- Philips india interview experience
- Amazon India SDE III Interview Experience
- Shell India Interview Experience
- Birst India Interview Experience
- Shell India Interview Experience (IT)
- Accolite India Interview Experience
- Kony India Interview Experience
- Interview experience at "Infinera Bangalore India"
- Nearbuy(Groupon India) Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE-1)