Uri.IsWellFormedOriginalString() Method is used to show whether the string used to construct this Uri was well-formed and is not required to be further escaped.
Syntax: public bool IsWellFormedOriginalString ();
Return Value: This method returns true if the string was well-formed otherwise, false.
Below programs illustrate the use of Uri.IsWellFormedOriginalString() Method:
uri is well formed
uri is well formed uri is poorly formed uri is poorly formed uri is poorly formed uri is well formed uri is so poorly formed that system thrown System.UriFormatException
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | CompareOrdinal() Method
- C# | Uri.IsBaseOf(Uri) Method
- C# | Random.Next() Method
- Stack.Pop() Method in C#
- C# | Math.Log() Method
- C# | IndexOfAny() Method
- C# | Uri.GetHashCode() Method
- Extension Method in C#
- C# | Uri.FromHex() Method
- C# | Uri.IsHexDigit() Method
- C# | Dictionary.Add() Method
- C# | Clone() Method
- C# | Uri.IsHexEncoding() Method
- Method Hiding in C#
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.