Thread(ThreadStart) Constructor is used to initialize a new instance of a Thread class. This constructor will give ArgumentNullException if the value of the parameter is null.
public Thread(ThreadStart start);
Here, ThreadStart is a delegate which represents a method to be invoked when this thread begins executing.
Below programs illustrate the use of Thread(ThreadStart) Constructor:
Number is : 0 1 2 3
HELLO...!! HELLO...!! HELLO...!!
- C# | Default Constructor
- C# | Copy Constructor
- C# | Constructor Overloading
- C# | Thread(ParameterizedThreadStart) Constructor
- Invoking an overloaded constructor using this keyword in C#
- How to set automatic delay for ToolTip in C#?
- How to set ToolTip to active in C#?
- How to set the title of the ToolTip in C#?
- How to make a balloon ToolTip window in C#?
- How to set AutoPopDelay of ToolTip in C#?
- How to set the initial delay of the ToolTip in C#?
- How to set icon in the ToolTip in C#?
- What is Regular Expression in C#?
- How to set the Background Color of the RichTextBox in C#?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.