Thread(ThreadStart) Constructor is used to initialize a new instance of a Thread class. This constructor will give ArgumentNullException if the value of the parameter is null.
public Thread(ThreadStart start);
Here, ThreadStart is a delegate which represents a method to be invoked when this thread begins executing.
Below programs illustrate the use of Thread(ThreadStart) Constructor:
Number is : 0 1 2 3
HELLO...!! HELLO...!! HELLO...!!
- C# | Copy Constructor
- C# | Default Constructor
- C# | Constructor Overloading
- C# | Thread(ParameterizedThreadStart) Constructor
- Invoking an overloaded constructor using this keyword in C#
- Difference between Python and C#
- Difference between C and C#
- Writing to Excel Sheet Using EPPlus in C#
- Lambda Expressions in C#
- How to Get Started with Game Development?
- Basics of File Handling in C#
- C# | ToolTip Class
- C# | RichTextBox Class
- C# | MaskedTextBox Class
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.