Thread(ParameterizedThreadStart) Constructor is used to initialize a new instance of the Thread class. It defined a delegate which allows an object to pass to the thread when the thread starts. This constructor gives ArgumentNullException if the parameter of this constructor is null.
public Thread(ParameterizedThreadStart start);
Here, start is a delegate which represents a method to be invoked when this thread begins executing.
Below programs illustrate the use of Thread(ParameterizedThreadStart) Constructor:
My thread is in progress...!! My thread is in progress...!! My thread is in progress...!!
My thread is in progress...!! 0 1 2
- C# | Default Constructor
- C# | Copy Constructor
- C# | Constructor Overloading
- C# | Thread(ThreadStart) Constructor
- Invoking an overloaded constructor using this keyword in C#
- How to set automatic delay for ToolTip in C#?
- How to set ToolTip to active in C#?
- How to set the title of the ToolTip in C#?
- How to make a balloon ToolTip window in C#?
- How to set AutoPopDelay of ToolTip in C#?
- How to set the initial delay of the ToolTip in C#?
- How to set icon in the ToolTip in C#?
- What is Regular Expression in C#?
- How to set the Background Color of the RichTextBox in C#?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.