In C#, Sbyte Struct comes under the System namespace which represents an 8-bit signed integer. The SByte value type represents integers with values ranging from -128 to +127. There are the two fields in the System.SByte Struct as follows:
- SByte.MaxValue Field
- SByte.MinValue Field
This is a constant field which represents the largest possible value(127) of SByte.
public const sbyte MaxValue = 127;
Conversion is not Possible
This is a constant field which represents the smallest possible value(-128) of SByte.
public const sbyte MinValue = -128;
Converted long integer value to -128
- sbyte Keyword in C#
- Difference between byte and sbyte in C#
- SByte.ToString Method in C# with Examples | Set - 2
- SByte.ToString() Method in C# with Examples | Set - 1
- SByte.GetHashCode Method in C# with Examples
- SByte.GetTypeCode Method in C# with Examples
- SByte.Equals Method in C# with Examples
- SByte.CompareTo() Method in C# with Examples
- C# | Math Class Fields with Examples
- C# | Int 64 Struct
- C# | ValueTuple <T1,T2,T3,T4> Struct
- C# | ValueTuple <T1,T2,T3,T4,T5> Struct
- C# | ValueTuple <T1,T2,T3,T4,T5,T6> Struct
- Index Struct in C# 8.0
- C# | Int16 Struct
- C# | UInt64 Struct
- Decimal Struct in C#
- Byte Struct in C#
- C# | Char Struct
- C# | UInt32 Struct
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.