In C#, BigMul() is a method class method. This method is used to compute the full product of two 32-bit numbers.
public static long BigMul(int a, int b)
a: It is the first number to be multiplied and the type of this parameter is System.Int32.
b: It is the Second number to be multiplied and the type of this parameter is System.Int32.
Return Type: This method returns a number containing the product of the specified numbers and return type of this method is System.Int64.
The product of the two numbers is 44132765266008836
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Uri.MakeRelativeUri(Uri) Method
- Array.GetValue() Method in C# with Examples | Set - 1
- C# | CharEnumerator.MoveNext() Method
- C# | Math.IEEERemainder() Method
- C# | Substring() Method
- C# | IndexOfAny() Method
- C# | CharEnumerator.GetType() Method
- File.GetLastWriteTimeUtc() Method in C# with Examples
- MathF.Sin() Method in C# with Examples
- Double.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | Graphics.DrawLine() Method | Set - 1
- UInt16.GetHashCode Method in C# with Examples
- Stack.Peek Method in C#
- C# | IsNullOrEmpty() Method
- C# | Math.Sign() Method
- Int64.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | PadRight() Method
- How to use Array.BinarySearch() Method in C# | Set -1
- C# | EndsWith() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.