Given a normal console, the task is to get the Standard Output Stream through this Console in C#.
Approach: This can be done using the Out property in the Console class of the System package in C#.
Program: Getting the Standard Output Stream
Note: The TextWriter represents the standard output stream.
- C# | Getting the Standard Error Output Stream through Console
- C# | How to get the Standard Input Stream through Console
- C# | Check if Output is Redirected on the Console or not
- C# | How to change the Output Encoding Scheme of the Console
- Console Class in C#
- Console.SetWindowSize() Method in C#
- Console.ResetColor() Method in C#
- Console.KeyAvailable() Property in C#
- Console.ReadLine() Method in C#
- Console.Clear Method in C#
- Console.SetCursorPosition() Method in C#
- Console.ReadKey() Method in C#
- Console.SetError() Method in C#
- Console.SetOut() Method in C#
- Console.SetWindowPosition() Method in C#
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.