Given the normal Console in C#, the task is to find the Largest possible Window Height of the Console.
Approach: This can be done using the LargestWindowHeight property in the Console class of the System package in C#. This property gets the largest possible number of console window rows, based on the current font and screen resolution.
Program: Finding the Largest Window Height
- C# | Getting the Largest Window Width of the Console
- Console Class in C#
- Console.OpenStandardInput Method in C#
- C# | How to change Title of the Console
- Console.OpenStandardError Method in C#
- C# | How to change the WindowTop of the Console
- Console.ResetColor() Method in C#
- C# | How to change the WindowLeft of the Console
- C# | Check if Num Lock is on or off through Console
- C# | How to change the CursorLeft of the Console
- Console.ReadKey() Method in C#
- Console.SetBufferSize() Method in C#
- Console.MoveBufferArea Method in C#
- C# | How to change the WindowHeight of the Console
- C# | How to change the CursorSize of the Console
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.