Given the normal Console in C#, the task is to find the Largest possible Window Height of the Console.
Approach: This can be done using the LargestWindowHeight property in the Console class of the System package in C#. This property gets the largest possible number of console window rows, based on the current font and screen resolution.
Program: Finding the Largest Window Height
- C# | Getting the Largest Window Width of the Console
- Console Class in C#
- Console.SetIn() Method in C#
- Console.SetOut() Method in C#
- C# | How to change BufferWidth of the Console
- Console.SetError() Method in C#
- Console.Clear Method in C#
- Console.ReadKey() Method in C#
- Console.SetBufferSize() Method in C#
- C# | How to change the CursorTop of the Console
- C# | How to change Title of the Console
- C# | Check if Num Lock is on or off through Console
- Console.MoveBufferArea Method in C#
- Console.SetWindowPosition() Method in C#
- C# | How to change BufferHeight of the Console
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.