Queue represents a first-in, first out collection of object. It is used when you need a first-in, first-out access of items. When you add an item in the list, it is called enqueue, and when you remove an item, it is called deque. Queue
- Enqueue adds an element to the end of the Queue.
- Dequeue removes the oldest element from the start of the Queue.
- Peek returns the oldest element that is at the start of the Queue but does not remove it from the Queue.
- The capacity of a Queue is the number of elements the Queue can hold.
- As elements are added to a Queue, the capacity is automatically increased as required by reallocating the internal array.
- Queue accepts null as a valid value for reference types and allows duplicate elements.
Here, myQueue is the name of the Queue.
Return Value: This property returns the number of elements contained in the Queue.
Total number of elements in the Queue are : 6
Total number of elements in the Queue are : 0