Given the normal Console in C#, the task is to check if the Output is Redirected on the Console.
Approach: This can be done using the IsOutputRedirected property in the Console class of the System package in C#. This property returns a boolean value stating whether the Output is Redirected or not.
- C# | Check if Error is Redirected on the Console or not
- C# | Check if Input is Redirected on the Console or not
- C# | How to get the Standard Output Stream through Console
- C# | Getting the Standard Error Output Stream through Console
- C# | How to change the Output Encoding Scheme of the Console
- C# | Check if Num Lock is on or off through Console
- C# | Check if Caps Lock is on or off through Console
- Console Class in C#
- C# | How to change the WindowTop of the Console
- Console.ReadLine() Method in C#
- Console.KeyAvailable() Property in C#
- Console.ReadKey() Method in C#
- C# | How to change BufferHeight of the Console
- C# | How to change the CursorLeft of the Console
- Console.Clear Method in C#
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.