Given the normal Console in C#, the task is to check if the Input is Redirected on the Console.
Approach: This can be done using the IsInputRedirected property in the Console class of the System package in C#. This property returns a boolean value stating whether the Input is Redirected or not.
- C# | Check if Error is Redirected on the Console or not
- C# | Check if Output is Redirected on the Console or not
- C# | How to get the Standard Input Stream through Console
- C# | How to change the Input Encoding Scheme of the Console
- C# | Check if Num Lock is on or off through Console
- C# | Check if Caps Lock is on or off through Console
- Console Class in C#
- Console.ReadLine() Method in C#
- Console.OpenStandardInput Method in C#
- C# | How to change the WindowWidth of the Console
- C# | How to change BufferWidth of the Console
- Console.SetWindowSize() Method in C#
- Console.SetError() Method in C#
- Console.SetOut() Method in C#
- C# | How to change the CursorLeft of the Console
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.