CharEnumerator.Reset Method is used to initializes the index to a position logically before the first character of the enumerated string.
public void Reset ();
Below are the programs to illustrate the use of CharEnumerator.Reset() Method:
The Sun rises in the East and sets in the West. The Sun rises in the East and sets in the West.
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Trim() Method
- C# | CompareOrdinal() Method
- DateTime.Add() Method in C#
- C# | Math.Exp() Method
- C# | Dictionary.Add() Method
- C# | Method Overloading
- C# | Math.Abs() Method | Set - 2
- C# | Math.Abs() Method | Set - 1
- C# | Math.Log() Method
- C# | IndexOfAny() Method
- Decimal.Add() Method in C#
- C# | SortedDictionary.Add() Method
- C# | StartsWith() Method
- C# | CopyTo() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.