This method is used to releases all resources used by the current instance of the CharEnumerator class. The Dispose() method leaves the CharEnumerator in an unusable state. So, this method should be called when a user finished their working with the CharEnumerator.
public void Dispose ();
Return Value: This method returns nothing.
Below are the programs to illustrate the use of CharEnumerator.Dispose() Method:
GeeksforGeeks is Awesome! Shows System.NullReferenceException as the CharEnumerator object is disposed.
GeeksforGeeks . Dispose CharEnumerator object and try to print current character. Shows System.NullReferenceException as the CharEnumerator object is disposed.
- C# | Uri.MakeRelativeUri(Uri) Method
- Array.GetValue() Method in C# with Examples | Set - 1
- C# | CharEnumerator.MoveNext() Method
- C# | Math.IEEERemainder() Method
- C# | Substring() Method
- C# | IndexOfAny() Method
- C# | CharEnumerator.GetType() Method
- MathF.Sin() Method in C# with Examples
- Double.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | Graphics.DrawLine() Method | Set - 1
- UInt16.GetHashCode Method in C# with Examples
- Stack.Peek Method in C#
- C# | IsNullOrEmpty() Method
- C# | Math.Sign() Method
- Int64.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | PadRight() Method
- How to use Array.BinarySearch() Method in C# | Set -1
- C# | EndsWith() Method
- C# | Char.CompareTo() Method
- C# | Char.IsUpper() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.