ArrayList.Repeat(Object, Int32) Method is used to return an ArrayList whose elements are copies of the specified value. Or in other words, this method is used when you want to repeat a specified element in the ArrayList. This method is an O(n) operation, where n is the number of times item should be copied.
public static ArrayList Repeat (object item, int count);
item: It is an Object to copy multiple times in the new ArrayList. The value can be null.
count: It counts the number of times item should be copied.
Return Value: This method returns an ArrayList with a count number of elements, all of which are copies of the item.
Exception: If the value of count is less than zero then this method will give ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
Below given are some examples to understand the implementation in a better way:
GFG GFG GFG GFG GFG GFG The count of the item is : 6
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required.
Parameter name: count
- C# | Reverse the order of the elements in the entire ArrayList or in the specified range
- C# | Insert an element into the ArrayList at the specified index
- C# | Remove the element at the specified index of the ArrayList
- C# | Get or set the element at the specified index in ArrayList
- C# | Copying the entire ArrayList to 1-D Array starting at the specified index
- C# | Creating an ArrayList having specified initial capacity
- C# | Copy the elements of collection over a range of elements in ArrayList
- C# | Get or Set the value associated with specified key in Hashtable
- C# | Set all bits in the BitArray to the specified value
- C# | Set the bit at a specific position in the BitArray to the specified value
- C# | Get or set the value associated with the specified key in StringDictionary
- C# | Add the specified key and value into the ListDictionary
- C# | Get or set the value associated with specified key in ListDictionary
- C# | Adding the specified key and value into HybridDictionary
- C# | Gets or sets the value in HybridDictionary with specified key
- C# | Insert into OrderedDictionary with key and value at specified index
- C# | Removing first occurrence of specified value from LinkedList<T>
- C# | Find the first node in LinkedList<T> containing the specified value
- C# | Find the last node in LinkedList<T> containing the specified value
- C# | Insert a new entry in OrderedDictionary with specified key and value
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.