Consider the following program. Change the program so that the output of printf is always 10. It is not allowed to change main(). Only fun() can be changed.
We can use Macro Arguments to change the output of printf.
This article is contributed by Abhay Rathi. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Nested printf (printf inside printf) in C
- Is it fine to write "void main()" or "main()" in C/C++?
- C/C++ program for calling main() in main()
- Difference between "int main()" and "int main(void)" in C/C++?
- What is use of %n in printf() ?
- Use of & in scanf() but not in printf()
- How to print % using printf()?
- Execution of printf with ++ operators
- Passing NULL to printf in C
- Cin-Cout vs Scanf-Printf
- What is the difference between printf, sprintf and fprintf?
- puts() vs printf() for printing a string
- Return values of printf() and scanf() in C/C++
- What does main() return in C and C++?
- Can main() be overloaded in C++?