Given a number N, write a C program to find the count of digits in number N.
Input: N = 12345
The count of digit in 12345 = 5.
Input: N = 23451452
The count of digits in 23451452 = 8.
Approach: Count of digits in a number can be found efficiently in few steps:
- Remove the last digit of number by dividing it with 10.
- Increment the count of digit by 1.
- Keep repeating steps 1 and 2 until the value of N becomes 0. In this case, there will be no more digit left in the number to count
Count of digits in 98562 = 5
Time complexity: O(D), where D is the count of digits in number N.
Auxiliary Space complexity: O(1)
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Count of numbers between range having only non-zero digits whose sum of digits is N and number is divisible by M
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Program to count digits in an integer (4 Different Methods)
- Find smallest possible Number from a given large Number with same count of digits
- Program to count vowels, consonant, digits and special characters in string.
- Count of prime digits of a Number which divides the number
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Count digits in given number N which divide N
- Count of Prime digits in a Number
- Count total number of digits from 1 to n
- Program for Sum of the digits of a given number
- C Program for Sum the digits of a given number
- Count Numbers with N digits which consists of even number of 0’s
- Count Numbers with N digits which consists of odd number of 0's
- Count of Numbers in Range where the number does not contain more than K non zero digits
- C Program to Print all digits of a given number
- Count ways to spell a number with repeated digits
- Count the number of digits of palindrome numbers in an array
- Count of numbers in Array ending with digits of number N
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.