Given two strings str1 and str2, the task is to write a C Program to concatenate these two strings without using the strcat() function
Input: str1 = "hello", str2 = "world" Output: helloworld Input: str1 = "Geeks", str2 = "World" Output: GeeksWorld
- Get the two Strings to be concatenated
- Declare a new Strings to store the concatenated String
- Insert the first string in the new string
- Insert the second string in the new string
- Print the concatenated string
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
First string: Geeks Second string: World Concatenated string: GeeksWorld
- Concatenate strings in any order to get Maximum Number of "AB"
- Concatenate the strings in an order which maximises the occurrence of subsequence "ab"
- C++ program to concatenate a string given number of times
- Concatenate suffixes of a String
- Program to add two binary strings
- Program to check if two strings are same or not
- Methods to concatenate string in C/C++ with Examples
- A Program to check if strings are rotations of each other or not
- C Program to Reverse Array of Strings
- Program to accept a Strings which contains all the Vowels
- Program to accept Strings starting with a Vowel
- C++ program to compare two Strings using Operator Overloading
- C Program to Sort an array of names or strings
- Python program to find uncommon words from two Strings
- C/C++ Program to Count number of binary strings without consecutive 1's
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.