Given a number A. The task is to check whether A is positive, negative or zero.
Input: A = 2 Output: 2 is positive Input: A = -554 Output: -554 is negative
In the below program, to find whether A is positive, negative or zero; first the number is taken as input from the user using scanf in , and then A is checked for positive using statement and , and operators.
Below is the C program to find whether a number is positive, negative or zero.
Enter the number A =: -54 -54 is negative.
- Program to check if a number is Positive, Negative, Odd, Even, Zero
- Check whether product of integers from a to b is positive , negative or zero
- Python program to count positive and negative numbers in a list
- Check whether a number can be represented as sum of K distinct positive integers
- Program to check whether the given number is Buzz Number or not
- C Program to Check Whether a Number is Prime or not
- C++ Program to check Prime Number
- Program to check for Peterson number
- Lex program to check whether input number is odd or even
- C Program to check Armstrong Number
- Python program to print all negative numbers in a range
- Python program to print negative numbers in a list
- Python program to check whether a number is Prime or not
- C Program to Check if all digits of a number divide it
- Program to check if a number belongs to a particular base or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.