Given an integer which represents the year, the task is to check if this is a leap year, with the help of Ternary Operator.
A year is a leap year if the following conditions are satisfied:
- Year is multiple of 400.
- Year is multiple of 4 and not multiple of 100.
Following is pseudo code
if year is divisible by 400 then is_leap_year else if year is divisible by 100 then not_leap_year else if year is divisible by 4 then is_leap_year else not_leap_year
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Program to check if a given year is leap year
- Program to find century for a year
- C program to display month by month calendar for a given year
- Why is programming important for first year or school students?
- How to calculate the Easter date for a given year using Gauss' Algorithm
- Print the season name of the year based on the month number
- C++ Program to concatenate two strings using Operator Overloading
- Program to Find the Largest Number using Ternary Operator
- Ternary operator vs Null coalescing operator in PHP
- CSS | Conditional Rules
- SQL | Conditional Expressions
- Web Caching and Conditional GET Statements
- Conditional wait and signal in multi-threading
- Largest of two distinct numbers without using any conditional statements or operators
- Program to check if two strings are same or not
- Program to check for ISBN
- Program to check if an Array is Palindrome or not
- Program to check if a date is valid or not
- Program to check if N is a Hexagonal Number or not
- Lex program to check perfect numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.