Given a string, the task is to write a program that checks if the given string is a keyword or not.
- Keywords are reserved words which cannot be used as variable names.
- There are 32 keywords in C programming language.
Input: str = "geeks" Output: geeks is not a keyword Input: str = "for" Output: for is a keyword
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- TCP Client-Server Program to Check if a Given String is Palindrome
- C program to print a string without any quote (singe or double) in the program
- Program to check if two strings are same or not
- C++ Program to check Prime Number
- Lex program to check whether input number is odd or even
- Lex Program to check valid email
- Lex program to check perfect numbers
- C Program to Check if count of divisors is even or odd
- C Program to Check Whether a Number is Prime or not
- C Program to check Armstrong Number
- Check if a string is palindrome in C using pointers
- Check whether the given string is Palindrome using Stack
- Program to check if a number belongs to a particular base or not
- C program to Check Whether a Number is Positive or Negative or Zero
- C Program to Check if all digits of a number divide it
- restrict keyword in C
- Use of explicit keyword in C++
- _Generic keyword in C
- C++ mutable keyword
- Lex program to find the Length of a String
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.