Given a string, the task is to write a program that checks if the given string is a keyword or not.
- Keywords are reserved words which cannot be used as variable names.
- There are 32 keywords in C programming language.
Input: str = "geeks" Output: geeks is not a keyword Input: str = "for" Output: for is a keyword
- C program to print a string without any quote (singe or double) in the program
- C++ mutable keyword
- restrict keyword in C
- Use of explicit keyword in C++
- _Generic keyword in C
- Understanding "register" keyword in C
- C++ | friend keyword | Question 1
- C++ | Static Keyword | Question 3
- C++ | Static Keyword | Question 2
- C++ | Static Keyword | Question 1
- C++ | friend keyword | Question 2
- C++ | Static Keyword | Question 4
- C++ | const keyword | Question 1
- C++ | const keyword | Question 5
- C++ | Static Keyword | Question 6
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.