Print a string without using quotes anywhere in the program using C or C++.
Note : should not read input from the console.
The idea is to use macro processor in C (Refer point 6 of this article). A token passed to macro can be converted to a string literal by using # before it.
This article is contributed by Vignesh. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- C/C++ program to find the size of int, float, double and char
- Program to print last 10 lines
- Program to print a pattern of numbers
- Program to print the diamond shape
- Program to print Happy Birthday
- C Program to print numbers from 1 to N without using semicolon?
- C Program to print environment variables
- C Program to print contents of file
- C Program to print Floyd's triangle
- C program to print characters without using format specifiers
- Program to Print Mirrored Hollow Parallelogram
- C program to print digital clock with current time
- Program to print half Diamond star pattern
- Program to print hollow pyramid and diamond pattern
- Program to print hollow rectangle or square star patterns