The time.h header defines four variable types, two macro and various functions for manipulating date and time. A brief description of the variable types defined in the header time.h is as :
- size_t : This is the unsigned integral type and is the result of the sizeof keyword.
- clock_t : This is a type suitable for storing the processor time.
- time_t is : This is a type suitable for storing the calendar time.
- struct tm : This is a structure used to hold the time and date.
Below is the implementation of digital clock. On executing the program, the output window will show the time when the program was executed.
Below is the C program to show the current time inside a rectangular bar. The output window shows the day, month, date, current time and year.
- C++ Program to print current Day, Date and Time
- Changing One Clock Time to Other Time in Minimum Number of Operations
- Convert time from 24 hour clock to 12 hour clock format
- Count how many times the given digital clock shows identical digits
- Java | Current date and time
- Program to find the time after K minutes from given time
- Print system time in C++ (3 different ways)
- C program to print a string without any quote (singe or double) in the program
- clock() function in C/C++
- Time difference between expected time and given time
- Program to print Hut
- Program to print last 10 lines
- Program to print the Cot Bed Pattern
- Program to print Swastika Pattern
- C Program to print contents of file
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.