As we know that there are various format specifiers in C like %d, %f, %c etc, to help us print characters or other data types. We normally use these specifiers along with the printf() function to print any variables. But there is also a way to print characters specifically without the use of %c format specifier. This can be obtained by using the below-shown method to get the character value of any ASCII codes of any particular character.
G E E K S
This article is contributed by Chinmoy Lenka. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Format specifiers in C
- Format specifiers in different Programming Languages
- C program to write an image in PGM format
- C program to invert (making negative) an image content in PGM format
- Print * in place of characters for reading passwords in C
- C program to print a string without any quote (singe or double) in the program
- C Program to count the Number of Characters in a File
- Program to print last 10 lines
- Program to print Happy Birthday
- Program to print the diamond shape
- C Program to print Floyd's triangle
- C Program to print contents of file
- C Program to print environment variables
- Program to print a pattern of numbers
- C Program to print numbers from 1 to N without using semicolon?
- Program to Print Mirrored Hollow Parallelogram
- Program to print half Diamond star pattern
- C program to print digital clock with current time
- Program to print hollow pyramid and diamond pattern
- Program to print hollow rectangle or square star patterns