Given pointer to the head node of a linked list, the task is to reverse the linked list. We need to reverse the list by changing links between nodes.
Input : Head of following linked list 1->2->3->4->NULL Output : Linked list should be changed to, 4->3->2->1->NULL Input : Head of following linked list 1->2->3->4->5->NULL Output : Linked list should be changed to, 5->4->3->2->1->NULL Input : NULL Output : NULL Input : 1->NULL Output : 1->NULL
A Simpler and Tail Recursive Method
Please refer complete article on Reverse a linked list for more details!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- C Program for Bubble Sort on Linked List
- C Program to Reverse Array of Strings
- Program to copy the contents of one array into another in the reverse order
- C Program for Merge Sort for Linked Lists
- Substring Reverse Pattern
- TCS Coding Practice Question | Reverse a String
- TCS Coding Practice Question | Reverse a Number
- C Program for Program to find area of a circle
- C Program for Program for array rotation
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- Program to print Hut
- C Hello World Program
- How does a C program executes?
- C Program to Add two Integers
- C Program for Cutting a Rod | DP-13