Given an unsorted array, sort the given array. You are allowed to do only following operation on array.
flip(arr, i): Reverse array from 0 to i
Sorted Array 6 7 10 11 12 20 23
Please refer complete article on Pancake sorting for more details!
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- A Pancake Sorting Problem
- Pancake sorting
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 1 (Sorting Weapons used by Programming Languages)
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 2 (Introsort- C++’s Sorting Weapon)
- Sorting objects using In-Place sorting algorithm
- C++ program for Sorting Dates using Selection Sort
- Program for sorting variables of any data type
- Find the Minimum length Unsorted Subarray, sorting which makes the complete array sorted
- Stability in sorting algorithms
- Which sorting algorithm makes minimum number of memory writes?
- Lower bound for comparison based sorting algorithms
- External Sorting
- Cartesian Tree Sorting
- Sorting 2D Vector in C++ | Set 2 (In descending order by row and column)
- Sleep Sort – The King of Laziness / Sorting while Sleeping
- Sorting Vector of Pairs in C++ | Set 1 (Sort by first and second)
- Sorting Vector of Pairs in C++ | Set 2 (Sort in descending order by first and second)
- Sorting 2D Vector in C++ | Set 3 (By number of columns)
- Structure Sorting (By Multiple Rules) in C++
- Asymptotic Analysis and comparison of sorting algorithms